Friday, June 12, 2009

Doc's orders

I went to get my hair done today. When the lady called me name, I stood up and then fell almost to the floor. The most excruciating pain I've ever felt took over my entire lower back.

After my appt, I went to the chiropractor. Thank God for my chiro. It's one of those kinds of doctors you just have to have. And he's always so excited to know all about my training and racing. He has a bunch of other triathletes he works on too.

He asked what I've been doing. I told him the only thing new I've been doing since I saw him a couple weeks ago was the Kickboxing. He said that would absolutely do it and he's seen it so many times. So for now, the doc's orders are NO activity, NO training, and definitely NO kickboxing. Can I shed a tear now? I have a race in exactly 2 weeks and I'm not allowed to run. It could be for just a day or 2 though. I go back to the chiro on Monday and we'll go from there.
Here are some hair pix. In February, I did it red/black. Today I decided the red was faded enough and to do something different. I went with jet black and blonde/white.


February:



June:


2 comments:

Heather ♥ Schulz said...

I LOVE your hair!

robison52 said...

I would ammend the orders, "definitely NO kickboxing," as it might come in handy in kicking some hood's butt! I like your hairstyle as it would be easier to managed with your athletic pursuits.