Friday, May 29, 2009

Healthy Eating is Addicting

Eating healthy is as addicting as running! I crave it.

Today:
9am - 2 mile run. I haven't run in a few weeks so I expected to be a bit weak, but all this leg strength I am working on with SI6 is still helping my running! It only took me 17 minutes to do 2 miles today... VERY interesting. However, I had to walk 1/run 1. I had a stabbing pain in my chest.


Breakfast:
1/2 cup cottage cheese with cinnamon and almonds

Lunch:
Garlic stir-fry spinach with mushrooms
1/2 cup natural mac & cheese

Dinner:
tofu shish kebabs - green pep, red pep, yellow pep, firm tofu, onion, tomato, pineapple (broiled)

I'll try to fit in a snack or 2.


We recieved our Beachbody showcase package yesterday!! TONS of stuff! I'm really excited to get started today. I'll be doing YOGA X today and trying out P90X with dh later tonight. I gave Burn It Up - slim in 6 - a try yesterday and it's intense but I love it! Much faster and a little longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are 8 and a half minute miles! I still can't run that fast even after all these years. :p

Unknown said...

I know! Maybe my atch is broke.