Thursday, May 14, 2009

BeachBody Coaching!

A friend of mine and her husband have been coaching with BeachBody for 2 years. They've gotten amazingly fit and they're getting paid like crazy to do it. So finally we sat with them last night and I learned all about how to do it too. It's really easy and basically I get to make money while doing what I'm already doing everyday - on the computer and working out.

Tomorrow I get my site and I'll post the link then, but I wanted to let you guys know that if you're going to buy anything from Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, P90X, Slim in 6, ChaLean, RockinBody, or Yoga Botty Ballet then you can buy it through me. It's the same exact price but I get a kickback from the company for everything anyone buys through my site. The company sends the stuff right to you. And I get to be your coach! Having a coach is free. You can then log in your workouts online and win money every single day (like $300 or an ipod) and then there's a $1000 winner every week. Totally random winners are picked.

You can also be a coach too if you want, but that's a whole other discussion. If you want to know more about that, let me know. By being a coach you can get the entire set of Turbo Jam, P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Slim in 6 and Yoga Booty Ballet along with the bands and ball for $199 and lots of other perks. So yeah, I know so many people are interested in those programs so I'm hoping if you are going to buy it you can now buy it through me! I can't wait to get Turbo Jam and Slim in 6, and DH is going to do P90X. Most of all I just want to help people make the change I've started to make in my life and have others feel the same freedom! I'm looking forward to getting in even better shape and Coaching others to do the same!

I'm nervous about posting my day 1 photo, but I'm just going to bite it and post... It'll keep me motivated. I can't wait to post my 30, 60 and 90 day photos! And especially to see my times improve in my races as I get stronger!

2 comments:

Gail said...

I've got a couple of those! They're great if you actually use the :( My daughter loves them too. The aerobics teacher at the high school had my daughter teach once in a while and that's what she used to get her routine together! Good luck on your journey! You'll do great! looking forward to watching your success!

Val said...

Thanks!