Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 64 - Half Marathon Training

It's going goooood! I'm not blogging consistently, but I'm training as consistently as I can.

I have been running futher than I ever have. Five miles, 7 miles, 8 miles! I'm doing it!

Tomorrow's schedule says I should run a 10k race, but instead will take that as an "easy day" and run the 6 miles. A low mileage day is 6 miles. That blows me away!

My first half marathon is only 2 weeks away! The holidays have been good to me. Not much overindulgance, just treating myself to well-deserved goodies. And I don't feel the least bit guilty. I've earned it and feel great!

This half marathon is possible. No fear. No defeat. Just attempt and success.

Merry Christmas everyone! and Happy New Year!!! The next few weeks will be busy with getting our son back to school from winter break and me training. As well as everyday family responsibilities...

Our fam on Christmas Eve...

No comments: