Monday, September 7, 2009

Great Article... and a big move

Running Barefoot...

On a personal note - we're finally starting to settle in since our move. We sold our house and moved into a beautiful new one. It's everything I imagined and more! God brought everything together in such great timing and at the right price. Someone pinch me... this can't be real. God's gifts to us come in small and large packages... this one came in a large package but changed so many tiny details of our life to make us all so much happier.

We took off of school for the last few days and I haven't worked out in a week! Tomorrow we try to start our routine again... TRY being the operative word. I want to avoid it so badly, but I know we won't make progress taking that route! And I miss it all so much.

Have a great week!

No comments: